Monday, April 9, 2007

The New CSU Ski Section News!

After many years with no CSU ski section news I've decided to try a blog for a newsletter/website. I'm hoping to help keep the CSU ski community connected a bit more, particularly in the summer. The goal here is to be able to post photos or links to photos of CSUers, links to videos such as Bob Haydock's excellent videos on Utube, race results, a schedule of upcoming events and training sessions and anything else that might be useful and keep us the vibrant ski community we are, both in season and out of season. So, send me your stories, photos, results, or training events and I'll get it up here. In addition, I might post some old stories, blasts from the past, since I keep finding old newsletters down in the basement. Check out the following story!

No comments: