Monday, June 28, 2010

Craftsbury Camp Update

Today we had a great day. I am so drained of energy that I can’t think of what to write. So Chris will dictate and I will type and filter what he says… then he’ll correct my grammer [which he tells me is spelled with an “a”].
The REG camp started for real yesterday with a grueling mountain run time trial. Hannah and I were a bit … uh… we did not have an auspicious start to the camp. But we totally ACED the core workout that afternoon! Thanks to Alex Jospe’s torture sessions on Friday nights, we were totally ripped for the circuit strength.

Today we did a skate OD in the morn and a DP/run combo in the afternoon, for a total or 3:30-4:00 of quality distance. Some sweet video was also taken and reviewed with US ski team coach Matt Whitcomb. Turns out Chris has killed the WORM, but has moved on to the LURCH!

We also had 4 hrs of rest this afternoon, in which we swam, rested, played volleyball, and played soccer – which we’re really great at. : )

But, even though we’re tired, it’s been well worth all the great times! Check back for more updates!

Hannah and Chris

No comments: