Sunday, November 15, 2009

CSU Jrs. Have Fun in the Mud

Here are the CSU Jrs that I could find in the results from yesterday's E. Mass XC races at Franklin Park  Apologies if I missed anyone.  It was a real mud fest out there!  Franklin Park can be very dicey when it is muddy, having slogged through some of those myself in years past, but this looks way worse than anything I've seen there before (see CSUer Henry Finch's photo).  Kind of fun, actually, if its not too cold, but you'd better have the long spikes in your shoes!  Eli Hoenig was tops for CSU Jr boys and advances on to the state championships as an individual.  Catherine Benson and Olivia Meyerson advance as part of their teams.



Boys Div I
26    Eli Hoenig       Lincoln/Sudbury            17:37
55    Isaac Hoenig   L/S                               18:06
97    Greg Holdman L/S                               18:49
116  Michael Goldenberg    Newton North   19:08

Girls Div I
90   Catherine Benson  Acton/Boxborough   23:50


Girls Div II
50   Olivia Meyerson   Concord Carlisle       21:47


Girls Div III

84    Katie Cosman   Melrose                       23:16

No comments: